Hohner Golden Melody - Progressive
Attractively styled model, fifties-look, with full length covers, closed at the sides. The Golden Melody is the only Hohner Richter harp featuring equal tempered tuning (12TET) which makes it especially suitable for jazz and melody playing
Golden Melody Progressive, the only Hohner professional diatonic model with tempered tuning, has undergone a radical redesign to improve handling, stability and airtightness. While retaining the warm sound that has made it a favorite with melody soloists in many different styles, the new Golden Melody Progressive offers a fuller, more powerful sound coupled with optimal playing comfort. And it's also beautiful to look at.
- Ergonomically shaped stainless steel cover for comfortable use and greater stability
- Innovative fixing of the covers with countersunk Torx screws
- Polished Ultraglide mouthpiece and rounded outer edges for greater playing comfort
- Improved airtightness and volume, thanks to the new design of the comb and covers
- Precision milled Hohner Classic brass reeds
- Reed plates cut to exacting tolerances for maximum airtightness
- Tempered tuning, ideal for playing single note melodies in a variety of styles
- Beautiful and sturdy high quality printed cardboard case
16 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
- On sale!